NAMI Mahoning Valley is announcing its 2021 Annual Walk on Sunday, October 10th which is World Mental Health Day for 2021. Our theme this year is “Mental Health Matters”.
We need your help to make this year’s Walk even bigger and better! The past year has been a difficult one showing all of us that mental health matters to everyone! Please help us help others dealing with mental illness by being an event sponsor, having a team from your organization, donating goods and services, having an informational table or donating a basket to our basket raffle.
Here's How it Works:
Pre-Register for the 2021 Annual Mental Health Matters Walk:
Donate to NAMI Mahoning Valley
• Visit the info & vendor booths and other activities!
• The Public Library: Pop-Up Library/Meet Library Mascot, Booker Bear
• Make a sign for your team photo
• Enjoy live entertainment by The Classics Vocal Group!
• Enter “Electric Slide” dance contest that starts at 11:00am!
• Buy Basket Raffle tickets in the Pavilion
• Buy 50/50 tickets outside
• PAWS Therapy Team – “Providing Affection Well-Being Support”
For information or questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text us at 330-770-4975 or 330-727-9214. We can’t wait to see you at the 2021 Annual Mental Health Matters Walk!